Thursday, April 07, 2005

feeling...

...down'ly'....a new person comes...and brings in (or out) a flood of thoughts from deep within my heart....thoughts which tell me that I am not what I was supposed to be....my heart tells me, repeats before me...my true talents...god-given gifts....all of them seem to be lying wasted due to other god-given 'qualities'...built up since childhood....reached a peak at this stage....will I come back? Will I be what I am supposed to be? Solitude,quietitude,silent observance..looking deep within....understanding my thoughts....and not affected by external influences....smiling at the 'foes', forgiveness, gratitude and silently bearing all that God has given and has in store for me further.......is what I can think of at this moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home