Thursday, January 19, 2006

Intuition Chakra Meditation

Chakras are energy stations in a line along the front of the body and
head. The sixth chakra is located in the center of the brow, above both
eyes, just above the bridge of the nose. In metaphysics, it is referred
to as the "third eye."

To increase levels of intuition and pure knowing, the following
exercises will help open, activate and strengthen this chakra.

1. Imagine you have a third eye situated at the point mentioned
above. Place your middle finger on the bridge of your nose and push up
a couple of inches, breathing deeply, imagining you are opening the
eyelid, repeat the process 4 times. (To learn more about the human
energy system called "Chakras" I highly recommend you study the only
20-hour Home Study Course available on DVD and Audio CD: Becoming a
Vibrant Human Being: Living, Loving, and Creating from Your Chakras.
Just click on this link then scroll to the bottom.)

2. Gently tap on this same point above the bridge of your nose
while repeating, "I am knowing what is best for me, I honor that
knowing, and I act on that knowing."

3. Stop justifying, defending and explaining yourself in your
day-to-day conversations. Every time you do, you discount what you
"know" to be true and right for you.

4. Stop using the phrase "I don't know." Every time you express
that you shut down your intuition. Start using the phrase "I know what
is right for me, inspiration flows to me easily and clearly." Say the
positive statement even before you do know what is right. As you speak
it and believe it, the knowing will form and manifest for you.

Intuition is common for all of us. Accessing and developing intuition
is a natural gift we can all develop more fully. With the natural gifts
of nurturing comes the sixth sense, or "gut" feeling, which comes
easily to many men and women.

What I have noticed as a result of helping thousands of men and women
in my work is that both men and women have intuition; they just have
trouble trusting what they know, and all too often look outside
themselves for permission or validation.

When a client asks for my opinion on something they feel is right, I
will ask them first, "What do you know to be right?" or will say, "You
already know; you are just asking me to validate that you can know!"
They always respond, "I know!"

Trust your intuition more and more. All your answers are inside you
waiting to be awakened and shared. Both men and women, who are willing
to use their intuition, play a great role in the time in which we live:
to be the spiritual nurturers, and guides to whom so many are drawn.
Trust your inner knowing, and you will not only bless your life, but
many others as well.

http://www.mercola.com/2006/jan/19/developing_a_more_powerful_intuition.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home